|Product Type||Skin Type||Skin Prone To||Ingredients|
|Cleanser||Dry/Sensitive, Normal||Eczema/Atopic Dermatitis, Infection, Itchy Skin||Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Cocamide MEA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Sodium Hypochlorite, Disodium EDTA|
- Advanced cleansing for frequent hand washing
- ✔ Use on sensitive skin prone to itching and flaking caused by frequent hand washing, dryness, dermatitis, and eczema.
- ✔ Gently cleanses, hydrates, and soothes sensitive skin with special conditioners.
- ✔ This mild formula can be used often without over-drying the hands or disrupting the skin barrier, making it ideal for those people who come in contact with bacteria on a daily basis.
CLn HandWash effectively cleanses with a proprietary formula to keep hands healthy
Designed by dermatologists, this non-prescription cleanser is tough on microbes but easy on the skin. It can be used for frequent hand washing that can cause sensitive skin to over dry and crack. Openings in the skin lead to increased risk of infection. Cln HandWash is preserved with sodium hypochlorite, but includes glycerin so it can be used daily without irritation or drying.
Knowing that hand sanitizers and harsh cleansers are causing damage to already troubled skin, our HandWash is formulated to gently and effectively cleanse without disrupting the skin’s barrier.
This product is clinically-tested and like all CLn cleansers, CLn HandWash contains no steroids, antibiotics, parabens or triclosan. It is hypoallergenic, non-irritating and has never been tested on animals.
- ✔ Use as needed, especially when coming in contact with common surfaces or microbes
- ✔ Wet hands and lather HandWash over the backs of your hands, your palms, between your fingers and under your nails
- ✔ Massage for 30 seconds
- ✔ Rinse thoroughly under running water
- ✔ Follow with your favorite moisturizer as desired