CLn® for Skin Prone to Folliculitis
Folliculitis –A common skin condition where hair follicles (the tiny openings in the skin that enclose hair) are damaged and so are at greater risk of inflammation and infection. These openings can become plugged or irritated by sweat, oils, and makeup. Any location of the body which contains hair can be affected by folliculitis. Affected areas can look like rashes and pimples. More common areas include the face or scalp, especially in areas where there is repeated irritation from shaving. The thighs and groin can be affected by clothing repeatedly rubbing the area. There is also pityrosporum folliculitis, known as “back acne”.
Choose from the following CLn solutions for skin prone to Folliculitis:
- skin prone to infection, acne, folliculitis and those with body odor3.4 fl. oz. / 12 fl. oz. / Multi PackStarts at $32.00$32.00+ Free US ShippingTooltipPlease view the Cart page for your 'final cart value' to check the total discounts applicable on your final order. The relevent 'buy more save more' discount will be automatically applied to your overall order on the cart page, based on the cart content.Essential for athletes & active lifestyles
- Use on skin prone to infection, acne, back acne, razor bumps, folliculitis, ringworm, jock itch and body & foot odor.
- High performance head-to-toe cleansing: CLn SportWash is physician-designed for the challenges skin encounters in gyms, through contact sports and during extended periods of exertion. It removes dirt, grime and oil and soothes skin irritation.
- Leaves skin looking healthy: CLn SportWash can be used every day to effectively cleanse skin.
CLn® SportWash Designed for athletes who compete in contact sports and people who work out at gyms or participate in other physical activities that promote sweat and oil on the skin. CLn® SportWash is easy to use in the shower and you can use a scrubber for difficult to reach areas such as the back.
- clears and prevents breakouts for acne prone skin2.5 fl. oz.
Special Price $28.00
List Price: $32.00 You save: $4.00 (13%)$28.00+ Free US ShippingTooltipPlease view the Cart page for your 'final cart value' to check the total discounts applicable on your final order. The relevent 'buy more save more' discount will be automatically applied to your overall order on the cart page, based on the cart content.Skin clarifying acne cleanser for all ages
- Use on any area prone to acne and clogged pores, such as face, chest or back.
- Advanced cleansing is the first step to a healthy complexion: CLn Acne Cleanser clears breakouts by eliminating clogged pores, killing acne-causing bacteria and soothing skin.
- Strong yet gentle formula: Suitable for everyday use, and will not bleach towels or clothes.
CLn® Acne Cleanser If you only have a small area where folliculitis is occurring and acne is also present, using the CLn® Acne Cleanser is a good choice.
- for skin prone to dryness, eczema, rosacea and acne2.5 fl. oz. / 3 Pack
Special Price $28.00
List Price: $32.00 You save: $4.00 (13%)$28.00+ Free US ShippingTooltipPlease view the Cart page for your 'final cart value' to check the total discounts applicable on your final order. The relevent 'buy more save more' discount will be automatically applied to your overall order on the cart page, based on the cart content.Designed for dry and delicate skin
- Use on skin prone to dryness, rashes, eczema, redness, rosacea and acne.
- Soothe and cleanse troubled skin: CLn Facial Cleanser is specially formulated to cleanse sensitive skin. It soothes irritation, retains skin moisture and reveals healthier, smoother skin with continued use.
- Minimize tightness and stinging: Use CLn every day for effective cleansing. Can be used on face or other body parts. An effective skin cleanser to minimize irritation prior to hair removal or shaving.
CLn® Facial Cleanser - If your face is dry or sensitive use the CLn® Facial Cleanser. This can be used daily, without irritation, and is formulated to minimize tightness and stinging.
1.) What exactly is folliculitis?
Folliculitis is an infection and inflammation in the hair follicles—the tiny openings in the skin that enclose hair. You can have folliculitis on any part of your body that has hair. Even the nearly invisible hair on your face or back. It is most common on the face and scalp and areas rubbed by clothing, such as the thighs and groin. Folliculitis is also referred to as ingrown hairs and razor burn or bumps.
2.) What causes folliculitis?
Shaving or wearing clothes that rub the skin can irritate hair follicles, which can lead to folliculitis. Follicles also can become blocked or irritated by sweat, oils, or makeup. When bacteria, yeast, or fungus is present with injured follicles, they are more likely to become infected, resulting in folliculitis.
3.) What is Hidradenitis, and can CLn BodyWash be used on affected areas?
Hidradenitis is a somewhat uncommon skin condition that features small, often painful lumps below the skin. The lumps typically occur in areas where skin rubs against skin, including underarms, beneath breasts, between buttocks and the groin. Many Hidradenitis patients benefit from using a cleanser, such as CLn BodyWash, that is specifically designed for skin prone to infection.