CLn® for Eczema and Rash
Eczema & Rash – Skin rashes can occur for many reasons. Eczema (also called atopic dermatitis by physicians) is a common cause of rash and is often described as a skin irritation leading to redness, itching, burning, crusting, dryness and cracking. Eczema is believed to result from abnormalities in the skin’s “barrier” function. Many factors can contribute to the development of eczema, including genetics, allergies, dry skin, hot, dry or cold environments and stress. Growing research indicates a link between eczema flares and Staphylococcus aureus (Staph) bacteria.
Choose from the following CLn solutions for skin prone to eczema and rashes:
for compromised skin prone to eczema, rash, folliculitis and infection$28.00$28.00+ Free US ShippingTooltipPlease view the Cart page for your 'final cart value' to check the total discounts applicable on your final order. The relevent 'buy more save more' discount will be automatically applied to your overall order on the cart page, based on the cart content.Safe for ages 6 months to age 106
- Use on compromised skin prone to eczema, rash, redness, irritation, folliculitis & infection.
- Results In As Few As 2 Weeks*: CLn BodyWash is proven to reduce the appearance of skin redness, dryness and flakiness seen with eczema when used for 2 minutes a day in the shower or bath.
- Gentle, non-drying formula: With continued use, CLn leaves skin looking smooth, clear and healthy.
CLn BodyWash If you are new to the CLn® Skin Care experience, start here with the CLn® BodyWash. It can be used daily from head to toe and the smaller size (2.5 fl oz) is useful when traveling or for spot cleansing.
for normal to dry scalp prone to itching and dryness
Special Price $33.00+ Free US ShippingTooltipPlease view the Cart page for your 'final cart value' to check the total discounts applicable on your final order. The relevent 'buy more save more' discount will be automatically applied to your overall order on the cart page, based on the cart content.
List Price: $36.00 You save: $3.00 (8%)Therapeutic cleansing for normal-dry scalps and hair
- Use on scalps prone to itching and flaking caused by dryness, dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema.
- Gently cleanses, hydrates and soothes sensitive scalps: CLn Gentle Shampoo’s moisture-rich formula effectively cleanses scalps and hair. Special conditioners make it suitable for all hair types, including fine or fragile hair.
- Lightweight, mild formula: Can be used every day, and leaves hair smelling fresh and clean.
CLn® Gentle Shampoo This hydrating wash repairs dry and irritated skin and hair to create a radiant appearance.
for skin prone to dryness, eczema, rosacea and acne
Special Price $28.00+ Free US ShippingTooltipPlease view the Cart page for your 'final cart value' to check the total discounts applicable on your final order. The relevent 'buy more save more' discount will be automatically applied to your overall order on the cart page, based on the cart content.
List Price: $32.00 You save: $4.00 (13%)Gentle & effective on even the most delicate skin
- Use on skin prone to dryness, rashes, eczema, redness, rosacea and acne.
- Soothe and cleanse troubled skin: CLn Facial Cleanser is specially formulated to cleanse sensitive skin. It soothes irritation, retains skin moisture and reveals healthier, smoother skin with continued use.
- Minimize tightness and stinging: Use CLn every day for effective cleansing. Can be used on face or other body parts. An effective skin cleanser to minimize irritation prior to hair removal or shaving.
CLn® Facial Cleanser - If your face is dry or sensitive use the CLn® Facial Cleanser. This can be used daily, without irritation, and is formulated to minimize tightness and stinging.
1.) What is eczema?
Eczema is a skin condition caused by inflammation of the skin. Typically, eczema causes skin to become itchy, red, and dry—even cracked and leathery. Eczema can appear on any part of the body. Eczema is a chronic problem for many people. It is most common in children, some of whom outgrow it before adulthood. Atopic dermatitis is the most common of the many types of eczema.
2.) What causes eczema?
Eczema runs in families. Certain genes can make some people have extra-sensitive skin. An overactive immune system is thought to be a factor as well. Also, it's thought that defects in the skin's protective barrier contribute to eczema, by allowing moisture out through the skin and letting germs in. Factors that may trigger eczema include: stress, contact with irritating substances, heat and sweat, cold, dry climates, and dry skin.