CLn SportWash for Athletes
Wrestlers are some of the toughest, grittiest athletes on earth. But the sport is hard on skin. Mat burn causes openings in the skin that can invite infection. And close contact with opponents can lead to the spread of skin conditions such as ringworm, athletes foot and Staph skin infections. CLn SportWash is a high-performance cleanser designed for skin prone to infection. It is simply lathered head-to-toe after practice or conditioning, and offers the following benefits:
- Tough on microbes, gentle on skin
- Can be used on mat-burned skin
- Effective, therapeutic cleansing suitable for everyday use
- Gel formula lathers well, but contains no fragrance, dye or parabens
- Non-drying and non-irritating
Skin infections in wrestlers can spread to opponents and teammates. We are keen to help you and your team. For more information, please contact our sales team at sales@CLnWash.com.
- skin prone to infection, acne, folliculitis and those with body odor3.4 fl. oz. / 12 fl. oz. / Multi PackStarts at $32.00$32.00+ Free US ShippingTooltipPlease view the Cart page for your 'final cart value' to check the total discounts applicable on your final order. The relevent 'buy more save more' discount will be automatically applied to your overall order on the cart page, based on the cart content.Essential for athletes & active lifestyles
- Use on skin prone to infection, acne, back acne, razor bumps, folliculitis, ringworm, jock itch and body & foot odor.
- High performance head-to-toe cleansing: CLn SportWash is physician-designed for the challenges skin encounters in gyms, through contact sports and during extended periods of exertion. It removes dirt, grime and oil and soothes skin irritation.
- Leaves skin looking healthy: CLn SportWash can be used every day to effectively cleanse skin.
CLn® SportWash Designed for athletes who compete in contact sports and people who work out at gyms or participate in other physical activities that promote sweat and oil on the skin. CLn® SportWash is easy to use in the shower and you can use a scrubber for difficult to reach areas such as the back.