|Product Type||Skin Type||Skin Prone To||Ingredients|
|Cleanser||Dry/Sensitive, Normal; Oily||Eczema/Atopic Dermatitis, Rosacea, Infection, Itchy Skin, Redness/Irritation||Water(Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropy Betaine, Sodium Hypochlorite, Disodium EDTA|
- Safe for ages 6 months +
- ✔ Use on hands and body prone to infection, eczema, rash, redness, irritation and folliculitis.
- ✔ Gentle, non-drying formula: With continued use, CLn leaves skin looking smooth, clear and healthy.
- ✔ Results In As Few As 2 Weeks*: CLn BodyWash is proven to reduce the appearance of skin redness, dryness and flakiness seen with eczema when used for 2 minutes a day in the shower or bath.
- ✔ Wet Skin
- ✔ Apply a small amount of CLn BodyWash to hands
- ✔ Massage and lather onto skin for 1-2 minutes
- ✔ Rinse thoroughly in shower or bath
- ✔ Apply moisturizer or creams as needed
- ✔ Gentle enough for daily use, or as directed
CLn BodyWash is a new approach to a decades-old remedy
For years, physicians have known that medicated baths can effectively cleanse compromised skin and decrease the spread of infection. However, skin sufferers find these baths unpleasant and impractical. CLn partnered with leading dermatologists to create a sodium hypochlorite wash. It harnesses the most important ingredient of medicated baths in the form of a clinically proven, effective daily cleanser that won’t ruin clothes and is gentle on the skin.
Effective cleansing is the first step in dealing with problem skin
CLn BodyWash is clinically proven to effectively cleanse skin. It is dermatologist-recommended for use before applying creams/ointments for skin prone to:
- ✔ Eczema
- ✔ Infection
- ✔ Folliculitis
- ✔ Acne
- ✔ Rash
- ✔ Redness
- ✔ Itching
CLn is suitable for all ages, including infants 6 months and older
Virtually anyone prone to rashes, infection, eczema, folliculitis, acne or skin irritation can use CLn. It is simply lathered on wet skin for 1-2 minutes and rinsed off thoroughly in the shower or bath. It can replace a daily shower gel/soap, making it easy to fit into an existing routine.
Gentle cleansing and real results
CLn BodyWash's gentle, non-drying formula can be used daily on problem skin without causing irritation. Although individual results will vary, many users with eczema report seeing a reduction in the appearance of skin redness, dryness and flakiness in as few as 3 uses. With continued use, CLn leaves skin looking smooth, clear, healthy and refreshed.
All of the good, none of the bad
CLn is clinically proven*, but never tested on animals. It is free of steroids, antibiotics, parabens, triclosan, and fragrances. It is non-drying, hypoallergenic, non-irritating and was awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance.* Review two published studies: