At CLn Skin Care, our success is tied to a clear mission, innovation, and teamwork.
Our strength comes from combining the knowledge, experience, creativity and hard work of our talented and highly engaged team of experts.
We are seeking exceptionally motivated individuals to join us at senior levels of our company in the areas of marketing, sales, IT and business development.
We welcome people who have applicable experience and credentials, are true team players, and have the entrepreneurial spirit to be part of a result oriented team.
Additionally, we selectively recruit interns each year.
This person will interact with our Customers (consumers, pharmacies and health care professionals). We use ZOHO as our CRM, Basecamp for Project Management and Magento for E-Commerce. This is mid-level position can lead to Senior Sales Coordinator or Manager position if expectations are exceeded.
The position requires the following:
- College degree or 3 years of Sales experience
- Comfortable making sales calls and engaging Customers directly
- Attention to detail and organized
- Friendly phone voice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Web and digitally savvy
- Self Starter and Punctual
- Neat Appearance
- Enthusiastic personality
- Team player
- Flexibility to work in a start-up environment where tasks may change daily and weekly
- Prior healthcare experience preferred
- Perform sales calls to pharmacies and medical offices
- Maintain current Customer relationships and grow sales
- Supporting local and remote sales staff to achieve higher sales
- Coordinate sampling, mail outs (physical and e-mail) and lead generation
Customer Service Tasks:
- Answer phone, respond to customer questions, or forward to appropriate person
- Follow SOPs to maintain records of customer requests and complaints
- Collaborate and follow up with all company members
- Project Manage overall corporate projects
- Coordinate conferences and event registration, travel/lodging arrangements and shipment of necessary materials
- Maintain, update, and load onto server key company documents and sales materials